Saturday, June 25, 2011

Numerology Would Have Prevented Heartache on Searching For Soul Mate





Are you looking for a compatible life partner, soul mate and true friendship? Then some of numerology can help you find the right partner and help you avoid the heartache. I know I was and am. In fact, it has become an area of ​​research for me. I have read many books, articles and online forum about soul mates, inspires true love story, a broken marriage, successful marriage, advice, tips and everything else. Some books mention that chemistry plays a big role, but how do we recognize that the "chemistry"? But none of this academic study is as educational as well as personal experience.


Some 15 years ago, I had three years relationship with a man I was convinced that my soul mate. I was convinced that one for me, and I tried all ways to win his heart. When he accepted my first date, I was feeling like winning a big jackpot, and we have started from there. I helped him in his business as a buyer and I am a supplier, so our jobs are interrelated. Slowly, I built a good relationship with members of his family, getting to know all your friends and your hobbies. Everything seemed to be on your way to happiness.


After three years of this relationship is progressing slowly, I began to hint him about our marriage, our future and our direction of life. Surprisingly, the answer he gave me was, we were not meant for each other and will remain as good friends. I was devastated, but did not want to believe the truth of what is spoken? I did not realize that it really was, we used for the benefit of their business as I was blinded by love.


After being told the truth, I was confused and I started to spend some time looking for fortunetellers, palm readers, tarot readers and psychic readers. I was hoping someone could tell me "right" answer that we are soul mates in this life, but the answers to them all the same, that is to be on it.


and eventually accepted this answer, but I still wanted to know if there is a way to predict compatibility. And then I came across Numerology, one of the easiest and most effective ways to study the compatibility of finding a soul mate.


Example:


by adding the total number of birth date, month and year, as well as the study of each date of birth, numerology helps me to understand and study more in depth the characteristics of the individual. Each of us is somehow influence of certain vibrations broja.PonaĊĦanje, thoughts, and individual numbers are also regulated by this code.

No comments:

Post a Comment